Live notes for 16-March’s Endgame Call
Scenario 1: Can a Delegate help contribute to the Constitution?
- Yes - Delegates can contribute to the constitution during the Pre-game.
- This occurs in the SubCommittee meetings.
- It’s okay for Delegates to do anything publicly; i.e. interact with any members of the DAO.
- Solution / Improvement Ideation:
- Add language to clarify that Delegate should focus on tail risk
Scenario 2: Can a CD buy MKR and move into a CVC position? How much MKR is needed?
- Risk Details to avoid…
- Someone creates thousands of CVCs and spams
- Capture of the EGF; however extraction of money from the system is limited.
Scenario 3: Risk of a Delegate controlling massive Governance power. (Tail Risk of a 51% attack).
- Risk details:
- Only solution is a hard fork or ES… Original design concept.